The Clash 26 v2 sets the bar high for design, comfort and game-changing performance in junior rackets.
Coated with a rich red finish for a sleek look on the court, this racket feels remarkably arm-friendly thanks to its FORTYFIVE° carbon construction. This layup creates maximum flexibility and stability through the swing, which enables young players to swing aggressively and confidently without spraying the ball.
Tip of hoop features revised construction for an enlarged sweet spot, permitting more forgiveness on off-center contact.
Racket features Agiplast plant-based end cap, bumper and grommets to add an element of sustainability and reduce its overall environmental footprint.
- Head (sq cm) 645
- Head (sq in) 100
- Length (cm) 66.04
- Length (in) 26
- String Pattern 16X19
- Strung balance (cm) 32.5
- Strung balance (pts) +0
- Strung weight (grams) 260
- Strung weight (ounces) 9.17
- Taper System (mm) 24.5
- Unstrung balance (cm) 31.5
- Unstrung balance (pts) -3
- Unstrung weight (grams) 245
- Unstrung weight (ounces) 8.64
- Parallel Drilling. Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending. Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending. Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending. Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE° Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Junior length and weight ideal for ages 10-12
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized matte finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes pre-strung