The pinnacle of the ASICS stability tennis line, the new Gel-Resolution 6 tennis shoe doesn't disappoint! The updated version of popular model features an external heel counter with a new emphasis on midfoot support and stability. In keeping with the last two versions, Asics has extended the Flexion Fit construction to the midfoot and added a lateral support brace to maximize stability while maintaining comfort. The midsole features Asics' FluidRide construction in the mid and forefoot which provides plush underfoot comfort. Note that this shoe is designed to be a clay court shoe.
- PGuardToe Protector: Toe Protector designed to enhance durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes
- Solyte midsole material is a lighter weight midsole compound than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA; also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) is Asics' design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait form heel strike to toe-off
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Personalized Heel Fit (P.H.F.) 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to your foot, creating a personalized fit
- Herringbone sole design ideally suited for clay courts.
Colours:White|Silver or Grey