The manifestation of Wilson's most noteworthy racket innovation, Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Cross Section 24.5 FB Head Size 100 sq in String Pattern 16x19 Unstrung Balance 31CM/10 Pts HL Series Clash Unstrung Weight 295 g Length 27 in - 68 cm Player Type Avid Competitor Racket Benefit Control