Great style, ready for the courts! Super lightweight and easy to swing, the Roland Garros Team features a construction that emphasizes comfort and maneuverability.
The lightweight nature of the frame makes it easier to handle volleys around the net and crank out easy groundstrokes from the baseline without stressing the arm or shoulder.
A slightly head-heavy design with extended length in the handle for added court coverage, the Roland Garros Team envelopes elements of power and forgiveness within its arm-friendly framework.
- Ultra-lightweight frame allows for ideal maneuverability and swing speed
- Design inspired by style and elegance of Roland Garros
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Double Holes increases string bed flex, inducing smoother feel and enhanced power
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
Head Size: 102 sq in
Length 27.25 in - 69.2 cm
Weight: 8.8 ounces / 249 grams
Balance: 2 pts HL / 340 mm
Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg
String Pattern: 16x20