One of the most popular racquets in the world, the Babolat Pure Drive has led many charismatic players to international titles over the years. Carlos Moya, Kim Clijsters, Garbiñe Muguruza, Fabio Fognini, Li Na, and Sofia Kenin to name a few, all enjoyed the thrill of victory with aPure Drive racquet in hand. Team Babolat newcomer LucasPouille will showcase his talent when he returns to the circuit armed with his Pure Drive. The Pure Drive owes its success in part to its versatility – equally suited for professional and recreational players. Known for power, maneuverability, and accessibility, this mythical racquet has been a world best seller over the last 20 years. Its trademark blue color and ever-evolving design have set the standard of excellence – often imitated, never matched!
POWER AND EXPLOSIVENESS, A WINNING COMBINATION
At the heart of the Pure Drive’s DNA is power on every shot. Its unique genetic code is further defined by excellent stability and an elliptical-shaped frame that offers incredible resistance to flexibility, for optimum power. To respond to changes in the game, the Pure Drive is regularly reinvented while respecting its fundamental characteristics. Babolat teams worked on explosiveness to complement its distinctive power. By adding more stability at impact, the Pure Drive provides a higher energy return especially on off-center shots. The resulting increased ball speed allows players to hit winners in any situation.
TWO INNOVATIVE FLAGSHIP TECHNOLOGIES
The Pure Drive 2021 is enhanced with two new major technologies that improve performance.
• The HTR (High Torsional Rigidity) system helps improve torsional stability for more efficient baseline strokes and optimized power on returns. This resistance to twisting allows for a greater tolerance with off-center shots. Coupled with the racquet’s inherent power, the HTR in the new Pure Drive offers an energy return as explosive and powerful as ever.
• The new SWX(SmacWrap eXtended) PureFeel of the Pure Drive filters vibrations, keeping only those that give players the best feeling. With this technology, the Pure Drive offers unparalleled playing sensations on each shot.
PURE DRIVE FROM HEAD-TO-TOE
Pure Drive aficionados can celebrate! Players will be able to take to the courts in head-to-toe Pure Drive blue. The expanded Pure Drive collection includes bags, apparel, accessories and a shoe: the Babolat Propulse Fury. Designed for explosive players with demanding footwork, the exceptional support of the Propulse Fury gives them the confidence to move aggressively. As with the entire range of Babolat footwear, the Propulse Fury features a sole developed with Michelin for increased durability that reduces the wear and tear associated with tennis specific movements. The Pure Drive collection also includes one of best-in-class string, now available in blue to match the racquet. • RPM Power, a co-polyester with a monofilament structure, offers unmatched power while maintaining excellent spin – essential for top players
- Category : Performance
- String Pattern : 16/19
- Length : 685
- Weight : 300
- Smart racquets : Requires adaptor
- Head size : 645
- Balance point : 320
- Beam Width : 23,5/26/22.5
- Swingweight : 316
- Stiffness (RDC index) : 72
- Feature : Power,Stability and Comfort