TK-RYUGA II increases anti-torsion and power deliver significantly, highlighting aggressive attack and every shot without loading. Special graffiti style.
- A high performance racket that is similar to Yonex Astrox 99 or Astrox 100zz badminton racket.
- The use of PYROFIL carbon fibre in its shaft is to provide for greater shock absorption. It is an advanced high performance and ultra light material from Japan.
- Able to support higher string tensions (up to 31lbs) as it is built with Power Box Technology which increases the stability of the frame.
- By having a softer material at the throat of the racket (The Whipping Enhancement System), it increases the speed of the racket head and eventually will help you to achieve steeper and faster attacks.
- Head heavy racket with a stiff shaft allows you to have more power and control on your shots.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced players who likes to play aggressive and often smash.
Weight / Grip Size