Featuring an AirLite Alloy construction for lightweight strength and power, the Energy XL delivers value for beginning and recreational tennis players.
An oversized head combined with innovative V-Matrix Technology provides a much larger sweet spot, delivering more power with added forgiveness for better results.
Stop Shock Sleeves at the 3 and 9 of the frame help reduce racket vibrations for improved feel, making this a solid choice to develop your game.
Head (sq cm):722
Head (sq in):112
Strung balance (cm):33
Strung balance (pts):-6
Strung weight (grams):291
Strung weight (ounces):10.27
21mm V Beam
Unstrung balance (cm): 32
Unstrung balance (pts): -9
Unstrung weight (grams): 274
Unstrung weight (ounces): 9.67
- Stop Shock SleevesString sleeves located at 3 & 9 of frame reduce string vibrations and deliver cleaner feel.
- V-Matrix TechnologyUnique throat geometry creates larger sweet spot for extra power and forgiveness.
- AirLite AlloyAluminum composition supplies notable durability and lightweight strength.
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durability
- Stop Shock Sleeves reduce string vibrations at 3 & 9 for improved feel
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage