The future of modern tennis is disrupted thanks to the revolutionary creation of the Wilson Shift tennis racket.
The first concept racket from Wlabs, the Shift 99/300 was specifically crafted to provide players with massive spin and controllable power.
Built around the insight of maximum lateral bending and best in class torsional stability, Shift allows players to hit the ball consistently deep in the court with increased confidence and spin on each shot. Shift 99/300 features a 16x20 string pattern for a balance of control, spin, and power.
- First concept racket from Wlabs
- Innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin
- 16x20 string pattern provides balance between control, spin, and power
- First racket of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending
- Built and refined with feedback from players worldwide
- Patent pending frame design to allow for an innovative, never seen bending profile
- Sleek arctic prism design creates clean, modern look
Head (sq cm) 639
Head (sq in) 99
Length (cm) 68.58
Length (in) 27
String Pattern 16X20
Strung balance (cm) 32.5
Strung weight (grams) 316
Strung weight (ounces) 11.15
Taper System (mm) 23.5
Unstrung balance (cm) 31.5
Unstrung weight (grams) 300
Unstrung weight (ounces) 10.58