The future of modern tennis is disrupted thanks to the revolutionary creation of the Wilson Shift tennis racket.
The first concept racket from Wlabs, the Shift 99/315 was specifically crafted to provide players with spin, controllable power, and confidence. Built around the insight of maximum lateral bending and best in class torsional stability, Shift allows players to hit the ball consistently deep in the court with increased confidence and spin on each shot.
Shift 99/315 features an 18x20 string pattern for enhanced control, giving players a more connected feel upon contact.
- First concept racket from Wlabs
- Innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin
- 18x20 string pattern provides additional control and string durability while also providing more spin potential than a traditional dense string pattern thanks to the lateral bending profile
- First racket of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending
- Built and refined with feedback from players worldwide
- Patent pending frame design to allow for an innovative, never seen bending profile
- Sleek arctic prism design creates clean, modern look
Head (sq cm) 639
Head (sq in) 99
Length (cm) 68.58
Length (in) 27
String Pattern 18X20
Strung balance (cm) 32.5
Strung weight (grams) 331
Strung weight (ounces) 11.68
Taper System (mm) 23.5
Unstrung balance (cm) 31.5
Unstrung weight (grams) 315
Unstrung weight (ounces) 11.11