Free Shipping to Canada!
The PHYSIOstrap® FLEX® 01 is patellar knee brace for sport. They can be worn to help relieve knee pain as well as prevent long-term damage.
There are a lot of pathologies around the knee in sport: chronic patellar tendinitis, external knee tendinitis, patello-femoral syndrome, ITBS (iliotibial band syndrome), kneecap subluxation, chondromalacia patellae (runner's knee), external or internal patellofemoral chondropathy, patellar chondropathy, etc. The list is long. A doctor or trainer will sometimes recommend a rest period after which you are able to resume activity, but the worry is always there. Proprioceptive EPITHELIUMFLEX® 01 Knee Pads help get you back to your sport trouble-free. You’re likely to forget that you are even wearing them.
The knee support acts on two complementary factors:
- SUPPORT ACTION: Wearing the PHYSIOstrap® FLEX® 01 helps relieve patella (kneecap) disorders (patella syndrome, patellar instability, patellar tendinitis, etc.). In the case of a knee injury resulting in sequelae (fragile ligaments, arthritis, etc.), it contributes to the stability of articulation when resuming sports activities.
STABILISING ACTION: EPITHELIUMFLEX® combines a patented silicone support tendon with high performance REFLEX compression fabric to improve kneecap support and knee stability.
SPECIFICITY : The PHYSIOstrap® FLEX® 01 acts dynamically without impeding movement. Therefore, it can be used in prevention, because it preserves the muscle mass.
ERGONOMICS : This concentrated technology in less than 60g was specifically designed for sports (for both pain and prevention). It does not slip and does not cause any discomfort behind the knee (popliteal fossa).
Being ultra-lightweight and extra thin, it can be worn under all types of clothing.
PRESENTATION : The PHYSIOstrap® FLEX® 01 is sold by the unit.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: To ensure that blood circulation is not impeded, do not use if you have arteritis, severe varicose conditions, sequelae of phlebitis or oedema (lymphatic/venous) of the lower leg and/or the thigh. Do not use with compression stockings. Do not use on a skin lesion.
Concentrated technology weighing less than 60g, the EPITHELIUMFLEX® 01 proprioceptive knee brace has been specially designed for sports. The PHYSIOstrap® EPITHELIUMFLEX® 01 is designed to fit either the right or the left knee. It does not slip and does not cause any discomfort at the back of the knee (popliteal fossa). Extra-thin, it can be worn under all types of clothing.
IMPORTANT! If you use calf compression sleeves (such as Booster), place the lower elastic band of the knee brace over the sleeve.
2. HOW TO FIT THE KNEE BRACE ?
A) Unfold the elastic bands outwards.
B) Fold the knee brace back on itself to slip it on.
C) Position the kneecap in the centre of the “support.
D) Unfold the upper elastic band, placing the knee brace on the thigh without tension.
E) F) Unfold the lower elastic band and adjust your knee brace in the standing position.
- Do not apply moisturizing products before using the knee brace to ensure optimum hold.
- If you encounter any hold problems in extreme conditions (sports with sudden changes of speed, running on steep slopes or over long distances, high temperatures), we recommend that you wear a thigh sleeve over the knee brace.
- Place the knee brace on the thigh without stretching.
- To guarantee good hold, the product must be washed after each use. At the very least, wash the silicone elastic bands with soap and water (without rubbing) to remove any dirt.
4. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Machine wash at 40°C or hand wash (without rubbing), leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
30 % silicone, 70 % tissu polyamide/elastane fabric.
To ensure blood circulation is not impeded, do not use in the event of arteritis, severe varicose conditions or residual effects of phlebitis or oedema (lymphatic/venous) of the lower leg and/or thigh. Do not use with compression hosiery. Do not use on an open wound.
IMPORTANT ! To avoid any risks of irritation generated by the silicone elastic bands, the knee brace should not be worn in static positions, particularly with the wearer lying down (sleep) or sitting (including bus or car journeys, etc.). This knee brace should be put on immediately before activity, to be worn during movement, during sports activities.
7. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
• The product has undergone all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relative to products that come into contact with the skin. However, if an incident occurs, discontinue use of the product immediately and inform MILLET Innovation.
• If you experience pain, oedema, discomfort or any other abnormal reaction, stop using the product and consult a doctor.
MILLET Innovation cannot be held liable in cases where the manufacturer’s recommendations have not been followed during use.
How do I choose my size ?
Measure the circumference of your knee in a semi-flexed position by placing a ruler across in the center of your kneecap.
Très satisfaite, légère ! Facile à enfiler! Soulagement ressenti lors de mes activités physiques!
Super! Grande amélioration!
Amazing choice on my daily basis lifestyle. Full support on my knee cap. Reduced the blowing of my knee while on.