Free Shipping to Canada!
INDICATIONS :Wearing EPITHELIUMFLEX® 03 knee pads helps stabilize the knee joints during repeated bending and stretching during sports. They help to relieve patellar pathologies (patella syndrome, patellar instability, patellar tendinopathy, etc.) or residual pain from previous trauma (sprain, ligament or meniscus injury, etc.).
FONCTIONNALITÉ : The knee support acts on 2 complementary factors:
- REINFORCED SUPPORT ACTION : Wearing the EPITHELIUMFLEX® 03 Knee Support contributes to stabilising the knee joint for repeated flexion-extension movements during participation in sports.It helps relieve patella (kneecap) disorders (patella syndrome, patellar instability, patellar tendinitis, etc.) or pain generated by sequelae from a previous injury (sprains, ligament injury, meniscus, etc.).
- STABILISING ACTION : EPITHELIUMFLEX® combines a patented silicone double tendon support with high performance REFLEX compression fabric to improve kneecap support and knee stability.
SPECIFICITY : The knee support acts dynamically without impeding movement. Therefore, it can be used in prevention, because it preserves the muscle mass.
ERGONOMICS : This concentrated technology in less than 70 g was specifically designed for sports (skiing, snowboarding, etc.). It does not slip and does not cause any discomfort behind the knee (popliteal fossa). Being extra thin, it can be worn under all types of clothing, even under technical undergarments (non-compression).
CONTRAINDICATIONS: To ensure that blood circulation is not impeded, do not use if you have arteritis, severe varicose conditions, sequelae of phlebitis or oedema (lymphatic/venous) of the lower leg and/or the thigh. Do not use with compression stockings. Do not use on a skin lesion.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE :
To avoid any irritation caused by the silicone elastic bands, the knee brace should not be worn in a static position, particularly with the wearer lying down (sleep) or sitting (e.g. during bus or car journeys, lunch breaks etc.). This knee brace should be put on right before starting board sports activities and worn only during exercise.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. However, if an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform MILLET Innovation.
If you experience pain, oedema, discomfort or any other abnormal reaction, stop using the product and consult a doctor.
2. HOW TO FIT THE KNEE BRACE ?
A) Unfold the elastic bands outwards.
B) Fold the knee brace back on itself to slip it on.
C) Position the kneecap in the centre of the “support.
D) Unfold the upper elastic band, placing the knee brace on the thigh without tension.
E) F) Unfold the lower elastic band and adjust your knee brace in the standing position.
- Do not apply moisturising products before using the knee brace to ensure optimum hold.
- If you encounter any hold problems in extreme conditions (sports with sudden changes of speed, running on steep slopes or over long distances, high temperatures), we recommend that you wear a thigh sleeve over the knee brace.
- Place the knee brace on the thigh without stretching.
- To guarantee good hold, the product must be washed after each use. At the very least, wash the silicone elastic bands with soap and water (without rubbing) to remove any dirt.
4. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Machine wash at 40°C or hand wash (without rubbing), leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
30 % silicone, 70 % tissu polyamide/elastane fabric.
To ensure blood circulation is not impeded, do not use in the event of arteritis, severe varicose conditions or residual effects of phlebitis or oedema (lymphatic/venous) of the lower leg and/or thigh. Do not use with compression hosiery. Do not use on an open wound.
IMPORTANT ! To avoid any risks of irritation generated by the silicone elastic bands, the knee brace should not be worn in static positions, particularly with the wearer lying down (sleep) or sitting (including bus or car journeys, etc.). This knee brace should be put on immediately before activity, to be worn during movement, during sports activities.
7. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
• The product has undergone all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relative to products that come into contact with the skin. However, if an incident occurs, discontinue use of the product immediately and inform MILLET Innovation.
• If you experience pain, oedema, discomfort or any other abnormal reaction, stop using the product and consult a doctor.
MILLET Innovation cannot be held liable in cases where the manufacturer’s recommendations have not been followed during use.
How do I choose my size ?
Measure the circumference of your knee in a semi-flexed position by placing a ruler across in the center of your kneecap.
Sport:Squash|Badminton|Tennis|Ping-Pong (Table tennis)|Racquetball|Racketlon|Running|Handball|Floorball|Lacrosse|Platform tennis|Volleyball|Soccer|Frisbee (Freestyle)|Cycling|Yoga/Pilates|Gym/Fitness|Football|Golf|Gymnastics|Hiking|Basketball|Weightlifting|Water polo|Hockey|Baseball|Skiing|Snowboarding|Pickleball|Rugby football