One of the most comfortable oversize performance rackets in the market, the Triad Three sports a generous sweet spot for dripping power and some extra forgiveness. Triad technology enables maximum power in the hoop, good control in the handle, and reduced shock in the arm. This frame serves up an appealing swath of features for experienced players seeking more arm-friendly comfort and a larger sweet spot from their racket.
- Triad features a 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology places more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- The extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
|Cross Section||26-30-26mm Dual Taper Beam|
|Head Size||113 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||36CM/4 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||264 g|
|Length||27.5 in - 69.9 cm|
I have had an older version of the Wilson Triad 3 and have wanted to upgrade. I actually purchased this upgrade in AZ but left it in our winter home. Thought I would be able to just use my old Triad but I could feel the difference as well as the grip was just a bit too big for me.
So I am glad I was able to find a good price for the racquet in Canada with free shipping!
As I have struggled with vision problems, the bigger head reduces the amount of “framed” shots. And the smaller grip 4-1/8” allows me to block a much heavier paced ball as well stay in rallies longer!
I bought online but the racquet and strings I wanted was listed as backorder, so glad that I called and found out they actually had both in stock.
I found the Triad 3 flexing head to be the most comfortable and effective, with less vibration and shock to my arm. The product was delivered as described with fast shipping by SportsVirtuoso!!!