Halo Skull Cap: Sweat Skull Cap
A lightweight yet effective design allows it to fit comfortably under a helmet. The smooth mesh top helps keep your head cool, even on hot summer days. This sweat skull cap is great for bicycling, lacrosse, football, hockey, motorcycling or on the job under a hardhat.
Mesh Skull Cap Features:
- 4-way stretch micro-mesh top releases heat for year-round comfort
- Patented SweatBlock Seal channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face!
- Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- Stays in place during any activity
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in USA
Patented SweatBlock Seal forms a water tight seal that channels sweat back and away
from the eyes and face.
Manufactured with high quality Dryline® fabric
Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria
Flat-lock stitching for smooth and comfortable fit
Hand wash, hang dry
SPF Rating for Black = 50
SPF Rating for White = 35
Breathes (micro-mesh top)
Perfect for cycling.
I have been a long time user of the headband and spotted this skull cap version and decided to give it a try. I did not think that the headband could be improved upon or I did not realize how much sweat I generate but this skull cap is my new favourite. Great for those hot summer days or when you want to keep your hair under control instead of helmet head!
For me, a bald heavy sweater, the skull cap works perfectly. It keeps the sweat out of my eyes as described. I would suggest that the developers look into adding a small hole on both sides for glasses to go into.
Still get sweat in my eyes and the headband takes a long time to dry. Not sure if it’s as effective as advertised
Halo Skull Cap
Works as described
I talk about the product on my YouTube channel. Check it out. https://youtu.be/GdM85FUPfr0