The Ultra 100L v4 provides a lighter alternative for players who want more arm-friendly playability without compromising the ability to hit with pace and depth.
Sporting a stunning design that spans an array of color-shifting blues depending how the light hits the frame, this racket matches its captivating looks with killer performance.
An all-new construction features FORTYFIVE° for increased stability and comfort through the swing, an all-new geometry expands the Sweet Spot Channel for additional power and reduces bulk in the beam for a smoother, more ergonomic design, and plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components make this a winner off the court as a more sustainable solution.
- Lighter, more maneuverable frame with easy power from anywhere on the court
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Revolutionary design integrates beautiful, color-shifting blue tones with a matte finish for captivating look
- Expanded Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Revised geometry applies more comfortable, ergonomic design and reduces bulk while maintaining stability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
Head (sq cm) 645
Head (sq in) 100
Length (cm) 68.58
Length (in) 27
Strung balance (cm) 33
Strung balance (pts) -4
Strung weight (grams) 296
Strung weight (ounces) 10.44
Taper System (mm) 24-26.5-24.25
Unstrung balance (cm) 32
Unstrung balance (pts) -7
Unstrung weight (grams) 280
Unstrung weight (ounces) 9.88